- Actual Size: 29 1/2 x 31 3/4 x 1 3/4 (29.5 x 31.75 x 1.75)
- Attracts and captures most odors, VOCs and airborne particles such as pollen, pet dander and dust mites from your indoor air.
- Ideal for residential customers in apartments, or for industrial customers who may need a pre-filter to help with strong smells
- Three times the carbon media for better odor absorption.
- Approximately MERV 8 efficiency rating.
- Made in the USA.
Nordic Pure Geothermal Pure Carbon Pleated Odor Reduction MERV 8 Air Filters is made with a durable non-woven polyester base media infused with naturally derived charcoal, created to eliminate odors in your office or home. Our pleated design provides three times as much carbon media per A/C filter but maintains excellent air flow.
Our Pure Carbon air filters are manufactured using a heavy duty, moisture resistant beverage board frame. There is a metal mesh support grid bonded to the pleats for extra support. The air conditioner filter media will not support the growth of mold or bacteria. These activated carbon, odor eliminator Pure Carbon AC furnace filters can be used in residents as a stand-alone filter. They can also be used as a pre-filter in high-efficiency commercial HVAC units.
Pure Carbon HVAC filters help control and neutralize strong odors from pets, garbage, bathrooms, smoke, allergens, help deodorize cooking smells and other unwanted scents. They remove levels of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) such as chemicals from household cleaning products. It is important to regularly change your AC air filters especially during any home improvements for fresh, clean air in your home or office. For maximum odor control, we recommend that you replace your air conditioning filter every 30-90 days.
Important Note: Almost ALL furnace filters have a different "actual size" than the nominal size printed on the air condition filter. It's best if you measure your air filter for the EXACT size and compare it to our "Actual Size" - and then you can be sure your A/C air filter fits!